Saturday, June 23

T.I. vs. T.I.P. Album Ringtones

T.I. has released ringtones/snippets of every track on his upcoming album on his website. The ringtones cost $2.49 each, but all the tracks have audio available- which you can use as a sampler to decide whether or not you wish to purchase the full album on July 3rd. You can find them here:

http://ringtones.trapmuzik.com/

My favorite tracks, based off the snippets are:

"Big Things Poppin'"
"Raw"
"Respect This Hustle"
"My Swag"
"Help Is Coming"
"Hurt"
"Touchdown"
"We Do This"

The album hasn't lived up to my expectations after King and the first single. I was expecting T.I. to really go hard and make this his "classic". Instead, T.I. has gone as commercial as possible, and really only half-delivered. There are certain standout tracks, and the album contains generally top-notch production, but T.I. falls short of becoming "The King of South" through lazy flows and under-average lyricism. I'd recommend you buy your favorites off of iTunes, and save yourself the extra cash, time, and headache.

No comments: