Saturday, July 19

Buy "Untitled"// Fox News vs. Obama

Nas' new album "Untitled" is probably his best album of the new millenium. "Queens Get The Money", "Sly Fox", "Hero", "Fried Chicken" and the bonus track "Black President" sampling 2Pac are the biggest highlights for me, but I really feel that there is no filler on here.

*UPDATE: Because "Black President" is a bonus track I'm not sure if it is included in the rapidshare file. In that case, here it is as a zshare. 

I hope all of you Nas fans support him and go get his album, but if you are on the edge about whether to buy it here is the rapidshare, but please... if you like it go out and support. 

Also, here is the recently released video for "Sly Fox"- one of my favorite songs on the album. Pay attention to what he's saying... especially in the heat of the approaching election what he's saying is extremely relevant. You cannot turn on Fox News right now without hearing an Obama bashing and it needs to be stopped. 


Also, I have included a video made by Robert Greenwald about 
Fox's attacks on Obama. Please watch and spead the word.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama '08!