Friday, July 25

Weekly Music Guide: The Top 10

Let me introduce you all to a new tradition that I've been wanting to start up for a while now. As your blogger I am using bias when posting, because I generally am posting music that I like myself. If you keep coming back, one of the reasons is probably because you too like the same music. So, in an effort to give you more of my favorite music, I'm starting a weekly music guide including my top 10 played songs of the week, 3 close calls, and any new albums or mixtapes that you should check out- complete with zshares, videos, and full album/mixtape downloads. You're not gonna want to miss this. My goal is to post one every Friday so that you can go home for the weekend and pick up all your new music for the week. 

Week 1- July 25- 31:

Close Calls:


The Top 10:

10. Nas- We Make The World Go Round ft. The Game & Chris Brown
8. Chris Brown- Electric Guitar
6. Nas- Black President
4. John Legend- Green Light ft. Andre 3000
3. Usher- What's A Man To Do
2. T.I.- Whatever You Like
1. Gym Class Heroes- Cookie Jar ft. The-Dream

This Week's Best:

David Banner- The Greatest Story Ever Told (Part 1) (Part 2)


Stay tuned for next week.

No comments: