Saturday, July 19

Update on "The Quilt" straight from Travie

I just checked Travis' blog and saw that he had posted a response to the Billboard review. Here's what he had to say:

So apparently, BILLBOARD, one of the most prominent music publications in the industry has “Reviewed” or record. I was delighted by the “right over your head” aspect of the entire “review”. I like to let our albums be somewhat of a “choose your own adventure” listen but seriously, The theme of the record is not infidelity, With the exception of “Cookie Jar”, “Coming Clean” may be a little misleading, It’s actually about me having an affair with music, do these people “really listen to music or do they just skim through it”??? At any rate, Warped tour has been amazing, I finally got Michealangelo running like a champ, stooooked. Big up to my homies at WARBUX for coming through and tuning my baby up! I had a blast in Winsdsor last night, made some really great friends and got karate chopped by a woman at a chinese joint for being out of line, it was rather cute. DETROIT WAS BANANAS, BEST SHOW BY FAR!! We have so much love for DETROIT ROCK CITY!!! Damn, i felt invincible after that set. Listened to The Gin Blossoms in a drunken stupor, dejesus wasn’t too into that, But you can deny that fucking band. Hit after Hit. “Until it hear it from you”, COME THE FUCK ON!!! My new jam is the new John Legend and Andre 3K JOINT, SHEEESH, shit puts me in the greatest mood, looking forward to hangin with K-OS and Drake today in the T-Dot. Toronto’s such a great fucking place, i may live hear someday, just a  thought……….

Check out Travis' blog here for more updates as GCH's music continues to drop.

No comments: